|1.||ZoKrates - Scalable Privacy-Preserving Off-Chain Computations Jacob Eberhardt and Stefan Tai. 2018|
|2.||Off-chaining models and approaches to off-chain computations Eberhardt, Jacob and Heiss, Jonathan. 2018|
|3.||Scaling Verifiable Computation Using Efficient Set Accumulators Alex Ozdemir and Riad S. Wahby and Dan Boneh. 2019|
|4.||Plumo: Towards Scalable Interoperable Blockchains Using Ultra Light Validation Systems Gabizon, Ariel and Gurkan, Kobi and Jovanovic, Philipp and Konstantopoulos, Georgios and Oines, Asa and Olszewski, Marek and Straka, Michael and Tromer, Eran. 2020|
|5.||Information Dispersal with Provable Retrievability for Rollups Nazirkhanova, Kamilla and Neu, Joachim and Tse, David. 2021|
|6.||SoK: Validating Bridges as a Scaling Solution for Blockchains McCorry, Patrick and Buckland, Chris and Yee, Bennet and Song, Dawn. 2021|
|7.||A specification for a ZK-EVM B\'egassat, Olivier and Belling, Alexandre and Chapuis-Chkaiban, Th\'eodore and Liochon, Nicolas. 2021|
- Articles & Posts
- Optimistic vs. ZK rollup: Deep dive.
- On-chain scaling to potentially ~500 tx/sec through mass tx validation.
- Ethereum Smart Contracts in L2: Optimistic Rollup
- Understanding rollup economics from first principles
- An Incomplete Guide to Rollups by Vitalik Buterin
- A rollup-centric ethereum roadmap
- Evaluating Ethereum L2 Scaling Solutions: A Comparison Framework
- A note on bridges & layer-2 protocols by Patrick McCorry.
- How rollup fees work
- Optimistic Rollup is Not Secure Enough Than You Think — Game Theoretic Approach for More Verifiable Rollup
- Proof of Efficiency: A new consensus mechanism for zk-rollups
- Awesome lists